Statutory consultation - 11 January until 8 March 2022
The Statutory consultation for the proposed A27 Arundel Bypass begins on Tuesday 11 January and runs until Tuesday 8 March 2022.
Full details can be found by visiting National Highways’ website.
- The documentation will be available both online and at various document deposit locations during the consultation period.
- There will also be a number of consultation events at various locations.
- The virtual consultation room will also host a series of six live chat sessions, details of which can be found on their website.
Full details can be found within the Statement of Community Consultation.
Ways to respond to this consultation:
The consultation feedback form will allow for comments on aspects of the proposals.
All consultation responses must be made in writing by:
- Completing the online feedback form located on the Scheme website.
- Attending a consultation event where you can meet the project team and complete a paper copy response form.
- Requesting or picking up a paper copy of the response form at one of the document deposit locations which can be returned via Freepost A27 ARUNDEL.
- Alternatively, you can: i. email A27ArundelBypass@highwaysengland.co.uk or ii. write to them: Freepost A27 ARUNDEL.
All responses must be received by 11.59pm on Tuesday 8th March 2022. Responses received after that date may not be considered.